1. ATTENTION : Dear Authors, if you had not receive confirmation email of acceptance or rejection of your paper, please contact us as soon as possible. Complain after June 10th, 2013 will not be processed for further cheking and confirmation.
2. Dear Authors, we found trouble in checking the papers which are not uploaded through the conference’s registration system page. Please contact us soon if you sent your paper directly to email, and please note that the acceptance or rejection confirmation of the paper could not be announced in the conference website since the paper was not registered in the system initially. Thank you.
3. Due to conference’s Paypal account error, we suggest you to pay via bank transfer for temporary, or please wait until the problem repaired. We are sorry for the inconvenince. Thank you.
4. For Authors and Participants from overseas please consider your time for visa application
Full Paper Submission : Until May 31st, 2013 (closed)
Review and Acceptance Confirmation : June 1st to 7th, 2013
Registration and Payment : Until June 15th, 2013
Sustainable is the keyword in agricultural and environment management to assure the global food security and maintain high quality of human life. The concept of sustainability in environment management in global scopes is involving the management of the ocean, freshwater systems, land, atmosphere and energy. This conference will discuss on the sustainable management of natural resources.
“1st International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Environment”
1. Tropical Agriculture
5. Climate Change
7. Local Ecological Knowledge
8. Agriculture Social Economy
9. Water Management and Soil Conservation
10. Hydraulic Structure, Maintenance and Operation
11. IPM / Integrated Pest Managament
12. Integrated Agriculture Managament
13. Food Sovereignty and Food Security
Prof. Dr. Balthasar Kambuaya, MBA., Ministry of Environment, Indonesia (in confirmation)
Dr. Ir. Suswono, MMA., Ministry of Agriculture, Indonesia (in confirmation)
Prof. Franz Niezsman, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
Dr. Liu Guodao, CATAS, China
Dr. Krista Jacobsen, University of Kentucky, USA
Dr. Michael Goodin, University of Kentucky, USA
Prof. Ahmed Hassanain, Suez Canal University, Egypt
Prof. Dr. Cennet Oguz, University of Selcuk, Turkey
Dr. Keiko Tanaka
Dr. Usman Siswanto, Sebelas Maret University
Please register now:
Graduate building, 1st floor. Environmental Science Department.
Sebelas Maret University.
Ir. Sutami street, No. 36A Kentingan, Surakarta
Prof. Dr. Ir. Ahmad Yunus, MS (+6281 548 673 060)
Dr. Prabang Setyono, S.Si., M.Si (+6281 328 423 455)